Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Aurora - Kill The Artist


1. This Is For You
2. Making Assumptions
3. What Do You Mean I'm On Fire?
4. Dead Before I Hit The Ground
5. First Round Knock- Out
6. August Comes Too Soon
7. One Last Time
8. Brad Pitt Will Never Fuck You
9. Better In Red
10. ... And The World Was Gone In A Flash


note: it seems there is a song missing from this cd? 
my folder read that the first song was actually song number 2. 
if anyone knows anything about this holla at me about it!

2 comments:

  1. yeah it's missing the first song. the first one starts with the restaurant bar sounds and CAN I BUY YOU A DRINK!? also the demos don't work 404 error

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear god.

    hey it's greg from the aurora.

    this blog makes me happy.

    if you have it please post the original 6 or 7 song aurora e.p. i have lost it and so has everyone else apprently...

    ReplyDelete